Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Evening

After the party we went back to my parent's house.


There were several presents there for the kids to open. Jacyn got jewelry, a musical vacuum, a tricycle without peddles and these little musical drums. They are so much fun.



Letty got a Littlest Pet Shop Game, lots more jewelry and her very own camera. She also got a very beautiful little box from Grandma Leila that she just loves.



Thomas got the board game Sorry Madagascar and I got the cutest video of him freaking out and running over to his Aunt Marin and (soon to be) Uncle Nathan to give them the biggest hugs, but for some reason I cannot get any video clips to upload, they just say they are uploading forever and never do. So, sorry, no pictures of his gifts. He got a new Leapster, some books and lots of clothes (which he wasn't too thrilled with, but I was). He also got a Chipmunks CD from Grandma Leila.


They opened some pajamas that my mom made for them. Unfortunately, I only got this one picture of Jacyn with her's on, she loved them. They are stretch velvet. Letty's look the same.


Thomas got flannel pajama bottoms with baseballs on them with a t-shirt that has a pocket on it made out of the same flannel fabric. This is the only picture I got of him in his PJ's.
It was raining when we left the party and by the time we got home and here there maybe 5 minutes, it started snowing. This is the backyard that night.


Here's a picture of of that same fence in the Fall.



No comments: