Last night Roberts craft store was having a night owl night where they were open until midnight. They also held a drawing at 10:30 p.m. for a $100.00 gift card. You have to be present to win when they do those kinds of drawings. My neighbor Tricia and I got there around 10:15, entered the drawing and milled around the store waiting for the drawing. Then they drew the name, MY NAME. I couldn't believe it. Tricia started screaming and I was just silent, kind of in shock. I went up to the front and they gave me the card. I was beaming the entire time and even started to turn bright red. It was so exciting. I don't win things, normally. It was such a great evening. All their Christmas items are on sale for 75% off, so I ended up buying $20.00 worth of stuff that would have cost $75.00 if it weren't on sale. I love Roberts! Thank you Roberts for picking my name in your drawing. Yay!
4 comments:
Wow! That is awsome Chantel! I never win stuff, except that time we were at Deseret Book down there when Jacyn was blessed. Merry Christmas! Love you guys!
Chantel, That is awesome. You are such a clever and crafty person. thanks for all that you share with us. We love you.
How cool! Now you can make lots more fun, crafty stuff!
Love the new blog background and header!
Post a Comment