You never know what Letty is going to come out of her room wearing lately. She's been dressing in some pretty crazy outfits lately. I should have been taking pictures, but I didn't think about it. Now that I'm back to my normal routine for a little bit maybe I'll remember to take some pictures of her and I'll post them. The other day she had on white knee high socks, teal capris with flowers on them, a yellow skort, a long sleeved striped shirt with neither teal nor yellow on it and a pink short sleeved t-shirt over that. It was pretty funny, she didn't look too bad, but it was interesting. That night she went up to her room and came out with red tights, a denim skirt and a white long sleeved t-shirt under a red short sleeved t-shirt. It was adorable. I guess she's just finding her style sense. It sure is funny sometimes though. We'll see if she keeps it up.
3 comments:
That sounds so cute...get some pics. We've got to get our girls together! Jaliece does the same thing.
Love the little girls! Grace's outfits are usually monochromatic.
Just wait until she wants to wear those outfits to school! Melissa showed up in some good ones!
Post a Comment