Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Family Picture Day

Today we went out to try and take our annual family picture. After several attempts I think we finally got one that we will use as "the" picture for this year. Here it is, and to those of you who get our christmas card, this will be the picture you will get. Enjoy.

Here's a picture of each of the kids as well.
Jacyn has this picture thing down so well, that when we tell the kids to say cheese, she tries to make the sounds of the word cheese. It's so cute.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Those turned out great!

Heidi said...

Cute!

Megan said...

so cute! Love the pictures! Love the outfits! We need to get one of those pictures taken at some point!

Tammy Anderson said...

I love the pictures Chantel! They turned out really cute! I like the white skirts the girls are wearing. Your new blog background and header are cute too!