I figured I would post a picture of a project that I just finished for Letty for Christmas. After I made the decorated chipboard of Jacyn's name, Thomas and Letty had said that they wanted one. I decided that I would make them each one for Christmas. I haven't started Thomas's yet, I'm still in the process of deciding which paper to use. But tonight I finished Letty's and here's a picture.
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
3 days ago


4 comments:
What a cute project Chantel! They look great. Your blog looks amazing...now I know what you do when you stay up late :) Also, my husband watched the dancing elves video twice... he thought it was adorable.
I love it! That turned out really cute!
Very Cute! I might enlist some help next time your up this way.
That turned out so cute! It will match her room perfectly!
Post a Comment