Today is my 34th birthday. Thomas and Letty are so cute, yesterday Thomas had Letty come upstairs and they sang the Happy Birthday song for me, a day early, but that's okay, it was adorable. They both made me cards and Thomas also picked one out at the store to get me. Dan had to work the last day of the Sneak Peek at the restaurant so I made a reservation for 7:30 to go have dinner there. I had told Dan that since I wasn't going to be able to see him on my birthday, that we would have to come have dinner and that I wanted them to sing happy birthday to me. He went through all the different songs that they sing to people and I chose the one I wanted, I guess it's called the Robinstones, it's a Flintstone's themed birthday song. The team members have to dance and everything with it, so I thought it would be funny. I guess it stressed some of them out though, for the past three days whenever I would be in the restaurant someone would ask me if that day was my birthday. They were all getting revved up for the actual day. So, after dinner Dan rounded up the entire staff, and I mean every single person that was there working, and they came over with a bouquet of flowers and cake with candles and then they started singing the song. It was so loud, because every single team member was singing, even the kitchen staff. Normally when they sing like that to you in a restaurant I get so embarrassed, but this time it was different. I guess because I had been anticipating it, and I knew they had all been anticipating it. Also, probably because Dan is the boss, and how could I not enjoy all those people singing so loud and dancing too, it was funny. Jacyn didn't know what to think, she just kept looking around at everyone. It was great.
Thank you Dan for giving me such a wonderful birthday, for the cookbook that you left for me on the counter in the morning, to the surprise of the flowers and cake. It was an awesome birthday that I wasn't expecting. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I Love You.
Thank you Dan for giving me such a wonderful birthday, for the cookbook that you left for me on the counter in the morning, to the surprise of the flowers and cake. It was an awesome birthday that I wasn't expecting. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I Love You.
Here's a picture of my flowers.


5 comments:
sounds like fun! Happy birthday!
That sounds like so much fun. No one had a birthday while we were there. I'll guess we'll have to go again to hear them sing!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
I'm glad you had a very happy birthday! You deserved the best day ever! Your present is still on the way, I promise I did mail it.
How cool! I'm glad you had so much fun!
Post a Comment