Dan had the day off today, actually the entire restaurant had the day off in preparation for the big grand opening tomorrow. We had decided to do something for my birthday together today, since we weren't able to yesterday. I wanted to go see the Christmas lights at the temple and then at Tuacahn, but as we came to find out they only do the lights at Tuacahn on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Oh well, next time then. But we did see the lights at the temple. The kids watched a little nativity story and I took pictures. I just love the new LED christmas lights, they are so brilliant, and make great picture backgrounds.
The temple looks so pretty at night too.


1 comment:
Ohh! How pretty! We'll have to go!
For all you locals, there's a live Nativity at Staheli Farm Dec. 15-17, starting at 7 pm.
Post a Comment