It started snowing first thing this morning and never stopped. Can you tell? No. The snow must have been too wet because nothing ever stuck. Can you even see the snow on this bush? I thought it looked pretty though.
Letty and Jacyn wanted to go out and play in the snow, if that's what you can even call it, so they spent the entire day coming inside and then going outside to play. It was cold, so Letty would decide to come in and have to drag Jacyn in with her, then she would decide to venture out again. Actually, I think all Letty wanted to do with the snow was eat it. She kept coming inside to tell me how she loved to eat the snow. You would never even know that it was snowing when I took these pictures. Funny.
My friend who lives in Las Vegas posted pictures from her house and the snow that they got yesterday and I was totally surprised. They got more snow than we did. They even had enough to build a little snowman. I'm definitely not complaining. I don't really enjoy the snow. Well, actually, I don't like driving in the snow. If I never had to drive in it then I would probably like snow more than I do now. But since it has only snowed once a year in the last two years that we've lived here we do get pretty excited when it does actually happen. I heard on the television that it might snow again tomorrow, so we'll see what happens then.


2 comments:
I saw on the news that it was very cold and snowing there. Fun! We've been getting snow here, but that is expected. I love driving in the snow and don't mind it! It looks like the "Heat Meiser" has allowed it to snow in the south! (we've been watching all the Christmas movies)
Darn, I wish that's what it looked like when it snowed here!
Post a Comment