Every year I buy an ornament to commemorate the past year. This year was definitely about Red Robin. Dan suggested using a "bendy" Red, so I made this year's ornament with a "bendy" Red, some scrapbook paper, ribbon and an eye hook. I borrowed my neighbors Cricut for the letters and her Crop-a-dile to punch holes in his hands for the ribbon to tie the sign onto and I screwed an eye hook into his head to hang it onto the tree. I think it turned out pretty great. Dan and I decided that it would make a great gift for his managers, so I made 4 more for him to take to work and they loved them. I got Thomas' name present finished just before Christmas as well. Here's the finished product.
1 comment:
It turned out great! Now you need to start on some for my kids!
Post a Comment