Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My New Haircut #2

I got my hair cut today. I took a picture of Pink when she was on the Ellen show because I just loved her hair and I asked my hair stylist to give me a hair cut like that. I think she did a great job. I love my new haircut. My hair stylist says that my hair "loves being short," I have to agree. My hair is so much nicer when it's short.

4 comments:

Tammy Anderson said...

Love the new haircut!! You look beautiful. It is nice to have a great new look just in time for your birthday coming up! Love you and hope you guys are doing well. Love all the new posts! Sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

Heidi said...

Every time I see you, your hair is shorter! It looks great!

Brenda said...

It looks really cute! I wish I was brave enough to cut my hair that short.

All for J's said...

You look so pretty! I love your new do!! How are you? I just finished a final and I hope to have more free time to do the things I really enjoy...like catch up with friends :) I am thankful for blogs so that I can get little glimpses of what you're up to.