Until this morning we only had one present under the tree, a gift from Aunt Tammy and Uncle Adam for our family. I haven't wrapped any presents and put them under the tree for fear of Jacyn ripping them all open. The other day Jacyn brought me the gift, because I think she wanted to open it. I told her, "No, it goes under the tree." So she took the present and lifted up the tree skirt and put the present underneath. It was so cute.
Yesterday Thomas asked me how many days until Christmas Eve. I told him 9. Then he said, "Yay, then we can open our present." How sweet is that.
Today we got a delivery from FedEx. A box full of gifts from Grandpa Steve and Grandma Dee, so we now have more gifts under the tree. I'll see how Jacyn reacts to those before I decide if I'm going to wrap my presents and put them under the tree as well. I'll let you know how that goes.
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
3 days ago


2 comments:
I'm glad you guys are getting more under the tree. We have all the presents for Adam's family under our tree but none for the girls except the ones from my Dad that came today too.
I saw that Thomas has school off tomorrow! I'm dreaming of a white Christmas! I can't believe the Vegas airport is closed. Have fun guys! I wish it was snowing up here in North Ogden.
I hear you. I was so worried about Katy and the tree, but she has left it alone. Now I'm worried about the presents (which are all wrapped and stacked on the ironing board upstairs. I think I might try to get them down around the tree...it just looks so much cuter!
Post a Comment