Saturday, December 13, 2008

Super climber Jacyn, continued!

Last night when Dan came home from work he must have brought some Oreos home with him because there was a pack of them on the counter when we woke up this morning. Dan's been going to work at 7:30-8:00 a.m. and not been coming home until 1:00 a.m., so we haven't actually seen him in two days. Anyway, I let the kids have a few Oreos this morning and then I put them on a back counter. I guess Jacyn found them and figured out how to get to them. She pushed a stool over to the counter and reached back there and got some. I had already cleaned her up twice this morning from eating Oreos. Here she is after her little sneakiness. Notice the Oreo still in her hand.

3 comments:

Tammy Anderson said...

Kids will climb anything for Oreos. My girls call them "daddy cookies". They are a favorite. Jacyn looks like an adorable sneeky girl!

Tricia said...

That's SO funny! It sounds familiar...LOL!

Heidi said...

Love the new look. And I thought you loved never having to change your blog background! (It's addicting to find new, cute stuff--isn't it?

Won't we all do anything for an Oreo?