Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve and Enjoying Christmas Presents

When we got home Dan had set up the trampoline and that is all the kids wanted to do the next day, jump, jump, jump. In fact, they've jumped so much that Letty has been complaining of her sides hurting.

Jacyn came home to a brand new big girl bed in her room. She loves it and all her stuffed animals on it as well. She had begun climbing out of her crib every single night, so it was time to make the transition and she's been great.

We spent a few hours at the neighbors house playing with their Wii that Santa brought them. The kids were so cute singing and dancing.

Then we came home and celebrated with Daddy.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

So fun! I love the hats!

Karen Buxton said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas! It's so fun to spend time with family. We were all alone down here this year, but had a great Christmas all the same. I do miss the snow this time of year, but I'm happy the rest of the year to live in a warm climate. I'm glad that your kids had such a blast playing in the snow.