Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Super climber Jacyn

Yesterday morning when Jacyn woke up and I went in to get her she had one foot up on the railing of her crib, trying to climb out. This morning when Jacyn woke up and Dan went in to get her he said she was out of her crib hanging on to the edge of the railing just about to drop to the floor. I can't believe she's already climbing out of her crib. I guess I really don't have much experience with that since Thomas was in a toddler bed before this age, Jacyn is 16 months old, and I think Letty was probably pretty young as well. We have to wait until after Christmas to move her into a big girl bed though because my dad has it and he's in Salt Lake and we won't be up there until Christmas day. I guess she can start off the new year in a new big girl bed.

2 comments:

Tammy Anderson said...

That was the age that Ava started climbing out of her crib. Good luck! At least she hasn't gotten hurt yet. Ava would climb over and fall to the floor. Luckily it was the month after we came and got Grace's big girl bed so the toddler bed was still very available.

Heidi said...

What a monkey!