Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Moms and Ice Cream Day at School

This day was originally titled Moms and Muffins then they changed it to Moms and Dessert, but I think it would better be described as Moms and Melted Ice Cream. They had everyone outside and it was really windy and the ice cream was pretty melty. We were lucky because Letty is so big that they thought she was a Kindergartener so she got some too. I didn't realize that until my neighbor came back from the ice cream table and said that they wouldn't let her 2 year old have any, bummer for her, but they shared and she was happy. This week is also the book fair and it's buy one get one free and Thomas had brought home a list earlier with what he wanted. They didn't have one of the books, about sharks, that he wanted, but they did have a Pokemon book, so he got that and another book called "Don't eat the babysitter" and it had a shark on the front. I also bought Letty two books too. So, we got 4 books and two bendy pencils for $11.00, not bad.
I should have taken my sunglasses off, because they look all weird, but oh well.

1 comment:

Megan said...

hehe! I like the sunglasses! It gives you a certain sparkle! I'm glad we found you guys! We were wandering for a while!