Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thomas is a trick rider

Thomas showed me a new trick he can do on his bike today, so I had to get the camera and take a little video clip of it. I have a feeling that this is just the beginning.


3 comments:

Megan said...

yikes! That's very tricky.

By the way, thanks for the link to my pages talk. I actually have three of those already. I have a recording of Katy laughing...Hannah reading a book, and Seth singing "I am a child of God." I hadn't decorated them yet, so that site gave me some good ideas for how to make them cute! Thanks!

KatBouska said...

Ahhhhh...that makes me nervous!!!

Tammy Anderson said...

That just proves he is getting so big! Pretty soon you won't be wanting to see his new trick because you'll be so scared he'll hurt himself. Tell him his trick was awsome!