Monday, April 7, 2008

Letty & Jacyn

Well, first off, Letty decided today that she didn't like her bangs. So what did she do? She cut them off. Take a look at her new "look." I thought I would put up a before picture and an after picture. She's pretty happy with it. Me? Not so much, but there isn't anything I can do about it now, but wait for them to grow back. At least I took a bunch of pictures of her before she decided to become her own hairstylist.



Second, there's Jacyn, my messiest eating baby so far. She can be so difficult to feed sometimes. I just had to take a picture of her after she had some dinner tonight, so here you go.


4 comments:

Megan said...

Chantel, I know you probably are still sad about her bangs...but the truth is..she's still adorable!

She and Hannah should play more often. She LOVED having Letty over today!

Chantel said...

I'm still getting used to this comment and reply thing, so I'm trying this two different ways.

Yeah, she's still adorable, just a little funny looking adorable now.

Letty had a fun time at your house too. I noticed her shirt was on backward after she came home and when I asked her about it she said it was because they played dress up. Of course, her favorite thing to do. She also told me that Hannah walked her home. I hope this was just the first of many more play times to come for them, as long as you don't move too quickly.

Tammy Anderson said...

Cute! I have to hide the scissors in with the cook books above my stove. Letty is still cute. She is just still adjusting to the hair thing. I mean she didn't have any for sooo long! Love you guys!

Brenda said...

Kaitlyn did the exact same thing a couple of years ago.