I took these next two pictures of Jacyn while she was in the kitchen. I think they turned out pretty cute.
Then I had to put this picture of Thomas on here. It would have been perfect if his face was clean, but it's pretty cute anyway.
While I was uploading my pictures to the blog and writing this stuff, I look over and there is Jacyn climbing through the chair trying to get to a penny. I had to take some pictures. Needless to say, she got stuck and I had to help her get out.
The other day I was feeling bad that I haven't been making dinner. I think I've made dinner maybe twice since Dan's been gone. So, last night I decided to make dinner. The kids and I sat down at the table and what happened? They hated it, all they could say was how bad it was and they picked at it and only ate a few bites. Now I know why I haven't been making dinner. All Letty wants to eat lately is cinnamon toast. Jacyn won't eat any actual food, she just wants to nurse. I miss making dinner for Dan, at least he appreciates it.


2 comments:
I understand about the whole dinner thing. I really make dinner for Adam too. When I know he is working late I just fix something that I know the kids will eat. Last night we had mac'n'cheese.
Those are cute pictures of the kids!
I can't believe little Jacyn standing like that! She'll be walking in a week! Katy is such a chicken!
Sorry about dinner...and Dan...hugs!
Post a Comment