Sunday, April 20, 2008

AAARRRGGHHH.........

Someone needs to slap me straight. For some reason today I am feeling so sad. I guess I'm feeling lonely. 13 days is just too long to have to wait to see Dan again, but I have no choice. I really should be cleaning my house and doing laundry, but all I want to do is...nothing, maybe cry. I need to scream or something. Oh well, I think I just needed to get that out. Hopefully I'll start feeling better soon.

2 comments:

Tammy Anderson said...

I'm sorry. You will get through this. I know you will. Just so you know I had to force myself to take a shower today, but afterward the girls and I had fun painting all of our toenails.

Megan said...

Oh Chantel, I'm so sorry! If I were you, I would be mopey and sad every day. You have been so much stronger than I could have been! I hope that tomorrow is so so so so much better!