Saturday, April 26, 2008

Letty is so sweet

Today while the kids were outside playing and I was inside cleaning Letty had come and asked me if she could go inside the neighbor's house and play, I told her yes. Then a long while later she came back in and asked if she could go inside a different neighbor's house, I said "ok." She said "yay" and shut the door, then came back and opened the door and asked "does that mean yes?" It was so cute. I just couldn't stop thinking about that, so I had to share.

1 comment:

Megan said...

that is so cute! She is such a sweet heart! I love that at least she is making things easier on you, even if Thomas is being a true boy and testing his limits. He was probably just hoping that you would be an out of it mom and not notice that he was gone!