I got the cutest video of Jacyn pulling all the bibs out of the drawer, check it out.




Yesterday we got to spend the day playing with my sister-in-law Tammy and brother-in-law Adam and my two very cute nieces Grace and Ava. The day started off with all of us walking Thomas to the bus stop and then the girls played. We then went and picked Thomas up from the bus stop and got some lunch and took it to Hidden Valley Park. It's such a fun park with a splash pad and really fun things for the kids to play on. Here are a few pictures from the park.

Tammy and Adam wanted to find this place down here called "the crack." I had never heard of it before. So, after the park and before Adam and Tammy left to go back home, we decided to try and find "the crack." Well, it was a lot easier than I thought and I am really disappointed that Dan and I hadn't found this place before. It's right off a main road that we drive on all the time. I think it might be part of Pioneer Park, but I'm not sure. It was so cool. Here are a few pictures from our mini hike there.
I bought the kids a beta fish the other day. Thomas named him Scaredy Cat. Here's a picture of him.


2 comments:
We had fun comming down to see you guys. Even if it was for only 1 day. I loved that park! It was so fun for the kids. I wish they had something that cool up here. I hope the kids are feeling better. Love you guys!
I'm glad you found the crack. I was telling Rick about your blog. I was telling him that you have the most photogenic kids I've ever seen. They just can't take a bad picture. Any of them! So cute! And watching the video of Jacyn was just like watching my own life...only a kid with skinnier legs! Too funny!
Post a Comment