Today was pretty hot, for spring, it was 82 degrees. I decided to take the kids to a park that had a splash pad. I didn't get any pictures of them playing in the splash pad, because they wimped out and didn't get very wet at all. But I did get some pictures of them playing on the playground. I also got a video of Letty doing the monkey bars for the first time. It was awesome. Letty's awesome. Of course Thomas and Jacyn are awesome too. We had a fun time.

Letty took this picture. I thought I would throw it up here to show off my new haircut.

We just got Thomas' spring school picture. I think it turned out pretty cute. He's changed so much in just one school year. So, I had to put them side by side just to prove it. My little boy is growing up so fast.
School picture #1
School picture #2
4 comments:
I love your new haircut. I've been thinking about cutting mine shorter again.
Thomas is so cute in his school pictures. He is getting so big.
Your new haircut is really cute! The weather has warmed up a bit here (in the 60's), but I'm really jealous of your 80 weather. Maybe when Troy's not so busy we'll come down for a visit. Probably by then it'll be too hot, though. :D
I've been to that park. The kids totally should have played in the water. It is so much fun!!
I'm sorry I wasn't there last week if you'd needed me, but I'm home this week and you can come over and get me anytime. My hair might look weird when I answer the door, but I got your back, babe.
:-)
P.S. This is Beth, by-the-way.
hehehe
fake names...
Post a Comment