Today was so hot that I decided that we needed to go to the park and have lunch and play in some water. We went to Nisson Park, it's right by our house, and the kids had a blast. Here's some pictures of them playing.


I brought two bath toy boats with us and here the kids are making "tunnels" for the boats. They made up a game where they would get points when the boat went between their legs.

Here's Jacyn splashing in the water. She had a blast.

Me and Jacyn walked up and down the water over and over again.

My happy, happy little baby.

Jacyn with a beautiful Columbine bush at the park.

I brought two bath toy boats with us and here the kids are making "tunnels" for the boats. They made up a game where they would get points when the boat went between their legs.
Here's Jacyn splashing in the water. She had a blast.
Me and Jacyn walked up and down the water over and over again.
My happy, happy little baby.
Jacyn with a beautiful Columbine bush at the park.


2 comments:
Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a fun day. Can't wait for Friday for you!
Fun! That is such a beautiful park! I am so impressed that you go so many places by yourself with the kids! You are my hero! And I'm so excited for you to have Dan home for a bit, soon!
Post a Comment