Saturday, May 3, 2008

Daddy's Home

Yay, Dan's finally home. It felt like Christmas morning yesterday when we picked him up from the airport. Dan called me yesterday morning to tell me that his flight had been delayed an hour, then he called me back and said he got an earlier flight. When I got that call the kids and I were just pulling up to a park to a playdate, so I had to let the kids play for a bit. That meant that I only had an hour to get everything else ready that I wanted to before we left to get Dan. I bathed all three kids and vacuumed and mopped the floors. Even though he got an earlier flight his luggage stayed on the delayed flight, so we had to go back to the airport an get his luggage later. So we didn't end up getting home until 9:30 last night, but this morning the kids are having a blast with daddy and the stuff he brought home with him.

Here's Thomas and Letty playing drums on a bucket Daddy brought home.

3 comments:

Megan said...

you know I'm so glad for you! Have fun together!

Tammy Anderson said...

Fun! Fun! Can't wait to see you guys!

Brenda said...

Yay for you guys! :)