I talked to Dan tonight on the phone and he got some set dates for his next visit home and what will be happening with him for the next couple of months. He will be flying home to visit on May 2nd and leaves May 7th. Thomas has a graduation program on the 7th that we didn't want Dan to miss and now he won't. I'm so excited to have a date to look forward to, we are missing Dan so much, and he's missing us. When he leaves on May 7th he doesn't go back to Chicago, no more Chicago. His training is over the end of this month. Now it's on to being the "acting" GM of a Red Robin in Idaho. I'm actually pretty excited about that because I lived in Boise for a year when I was in 5th grade. Idaho is a beautiful place and I can't wait to visit him there. His schedule is also going to be more flexible and we will get to see him a lot more, which is good because the kid's birthdays are coming up. He's also going to be staying in a furnished apartment which will be so much nicer than the "dorm" that he's staying in now. I'm so excited to know when we are going to see Dan again, something to look forward too. Yipee!
6 comments:
Just browsing blogs and found yours. Your kids are beautiful and I love the name Letty. So original! Just stopping in to say hi!
Thanks! I just browse blogs by clicking on the words in my interests section of my profile. If I click on "family" or "shopping" blogger displays a list of all the other people who are interested in those things and I just kind of skim through them.
I think my daycare parents could find my blog is they typed my first and last name in a search engine like Google. It would show them everything that has to do with my name...including my blog! So I've got to keep it clean. ;)
That is great news! It is so much easier to know how long he is going to be away. I'm glad he will be able to attend Thomas' kindergarten graduation program. That will be priceless. Love you guys!
Not too much longer! I'm really glad for you!
yay for a real date to look forward to! It probably makes it seem not as long by just having a specific goal! I'm happy for you all!
It's so close now...just 13 days!! Then you'll all be back together.
I'm so excited for you.
(((HUGS)))
Post a Comment