I found a way to make Letty's new "haircut" look cute, so I decided to take some pictures of her. She proceeded to give me several different poses until finally I got a perfect picture.
Dan had today off, so he went to a White Sox game against the Minnesota Twins. He sent me these two pictures from his phone. He also got a baseball signed by the Twins' first baseman Justin Morneau. He sent me a picture of that signed baseball, but it was too blurry to upload, but it's pretty cool.
I was reading the TV Guide and they have a horoscope section in the back. When I read my horoscope it was remarkable how it fit into my current situation, here it is:
"Every challenge you face is also an opportunity, and if you keep that thought in mind you'll transform what at first seems like a difficult situation into one that reflects well on you and your abilities. Don't let anything faze you."
Quintessential.




2 comments:
ha! Those pictures of Letty had me cracking up! I love the video of Jacyn talking, too. I totally need to get some of Kate, too!
You are one strong chick! I can't imagine how it must be for you right now...and yet you are still smiling all the time! How do you do it?
Headbands were our solution to the haircut as well. When Kaitlyn cut her hair, the stores just didn't carry nice, cloth headbands, but I've seen them a lot in stores recently. Good times!
Post a Comment