So, today my neighbor Heidi called me and invited me and the kids to dinner at her house. It was so much fun. We had something that I had never had before and it was simple, rice, chicken and veggies on top. It was really good. I wish Thomas was behaving better though. He's been on a terror all day. Harassing Letty and just plain not listening to me. It's surprising since he's been sick, that he can still behave so badly. I think it's because he's missing Dan. Heidi's husband Steve is a Physician's Assistant and so I asked him if he could look in Thomas' ears and see if he had an infection because he has woken up in the middle of the night screaming of pain in his ears for the last two nights. Well, sure enough, he has an ear infection in both ears. I guess I'm going to have to keep him home from school tomorrow, which should make him happy, since he's been telling me that he hates school. But I know better, he doesn't hate school. I hate being home without Dan. It's getting harder and harder. Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy. Then Thomas found this new game on the internet and I've been hooked on it for days. It's very addictive. At least the weather has been great and the kids have been able to play outside. I'm beginning to feel like a hermit, not going anywhere or doing anything. I would be a horrible single parent. Thank God that I'm not. I love you Dan. I miss you and we all can't wait to see you again.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry that the kids aren't feeling better yet. He just misses his Daddy. I know my kids would.
I know you can get though it Chantel. Your doing great. I don't think I'd be handling it as well as you. Hang in there.
Post a Comment