Every week in Thomas' class each child gets a chance to be Sunshine Engineer of the Week. This week is Thomas' turn. We made a poster with all of his favorite things and family pictures on it. Thomas helped glue the pictures on and then when we were done he took the glitter glue and decorated it. Here is a picture of it.
Here's a picture of Thomas reading the book Green Eggs and Ham to his class and the substitute teacher is holding Tweeter.

The other day while grocery shopping I found a cupcake thing that was two frogs kissing and it was on sale so I thought I would let the kids have it. Well, here are the results of that. So funny.
Here is a cute picture of Jacyn the other day in an outfit that my friend Stephanie bought her before she was born.


3 comments:
Cute pictures!
Well done Thomas! I like your poster. Have fun at school.
Love your blog Chantel! The green tongues are just awesome! So, I'll see you tomorrow at the bus stop!
Post a Comment