The drive up here was good. The kids woke me up just before 7:00 a.m. all ready to go. They were so excited. We got on the freeway at 8:00 a.m. and by the time we hit Beaver I was really ready for a nap, so I stopped and bought a Red Bull, downed it, and was ready to drive again. Red Bull really does give you wings. :) Yesterday we played with my Aunt and Uncle and their two little kids and then today we took the Trax downtown to meet my dad and hang out downtown. We walked around The Gateway and the kids had a great time. Tonight my friends are having a party to celebrate 30 years of friendship and then tomorrow we will go do something fun with my parents until 4:30 when Dan's flight gets in. Just thought I would update everyone. I'll check in later or after we get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment