It was 105 degrees today. It was so hot, I thought it would be fun for the kids to have a water balloon fight. Then I decided to pull out a new sprinkler ball toy that Letty got for her birthday last year. The kids had a great time with that ball. Even Jacyn got all wet and loved it. She would just sit there with the water hitting her in the face and she didn't even care. It didn't seem like we were outside all that long, but I got totally sunburned on my back. I'm glad that the kids didn't get sunburned though. I got some good pictures out of it, mostly of Jacyn because she was so funny. I ran and grabbed the camera at the last minute so, unfortunately I didn't get any of Letty.
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
3 days ago


1 comment:
Adorable pictures! We're finally getting warm (I guess some people would say hot) here, and I'm loving it!
Post a Comment