I signed Thomas up for pee wee baseball through Washington City a couple months ago. I hadn't received any information from the city, or anyone else for that matter, about the baseball until this morning. I received a phone call from his coach's wife telling me that there was a game tonight at 5:30. Apparently they already had two practices and she said she called and left me a message, which I never received, about the practice. Well, at least I found out about the game tonight. We hurried and got him a Washington City jersey and went to the game. It was so much fun for Thomas. He has three of his classmates on his team. We will have to miss next Tuesday's game because it's at the same time that Dan's flight gets into Las Vegas, but it's okay because seeing Daddy is more important.
The other day while I was rinsing Thomas' hair I noticed that one of his front teeth poking through. I am so excited. The dentist didn't think that they would come in until next Christmas. Then the next day I noticed that Jacyn is getting the same exact tooth popping through. So, I've got two kids with the same top tooth coming in at the same time. Pretty cool. Thomas and Jacyn have had so many similarities from the day Jacyn was born, I can't wait to see what comes next.
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
3 days ago


3 comments:
well, I'm glad that the game turned out well, even though you didn't have a lot of notice! And so cute about their teeth coming in at the same time. How many is this for Jacyn?
Yea teeth! Yea baseball!!!!
This tooth for Jacyn will make a total of 3 so far.
Post a Comment