Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Last night I came home from going up the street to the park with the kids and I found this bunch of flowers and note in my kitchen. I know it has to be from my neighbor Heidi, she's the only person that would do something like this. She's so sweet and has become such a great friend in such a short period of time. Thank you Heidi (even if you don't admit it).

Then this morning Thomas made this card for me, I'm sure you can figure out what the front says.

This is the inside of the card. I'll translate: "Dear mom, I love you, you are very nice, you are my favorite mom." The other side of the card says: "Thomas, published by Thomas." He's so sweet, he decided on his own that he wanted to make me a Mother's Day card this morning. I love you Thomas and Letty and Jacyn.

This is the back of the card.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hee, hee, hee!

Tammy Anderson said...

What a wonderful surprise! Mother’s Day is fun! It is special to celebrate all of the women in our lives.

Brenda said...

What a cute card Thomas made!