Today was a somewhat crazy day. I babysat one of my neighbor's little girl who is 6 from 9:00 a.m. until 3:30. That was fine, she was great the entire time, she always is great. Another neighbor boy was at the house for most of the day on and off playing with Thomas and Letty. Then at 2:45 I had agreed to babysit another neighbor's two girls, ages 2 and 6, for about 2 hours, and their other sister who is around 8 came by after she got out of school at 4:00. Right after they showed up another neighbor boy showed up to play with Thomas and then at 4:00 is when the third sister showed up. They all decided to play hide-and-seek and were running around the house. It was a little crazy at that point, but it didn't really last that long. It's not too bad to have all those kids here, it only gets hard when they all want to eat something. I don't really keep any snack foods around and if I do have anything it's not much, so all those kids deplete my cupboards really quick. Otherwise, it's pretty nice to have Thomas and Letty busy and out of my hair. Plus, I made a few extra bucks by watching all those kids. I almost forgot, there was also another neighbor boy who came by too. I guess I had so many kids in the house that I am having a hard time remembering who was all here. It would make it so much easier if we didn't live in such a small house. That's one thing that I can't wait for, a play room for the kids and a yard.
1 comment:
Your brave! That sounds just crazy to me. I don't think I even know that many kids in my neighborhood.
Post a Comment