Here's Jacyn walking with Daddy out of the door of the new South Jordan Red Robin that we went to for lunch.

This funny bird was something that my mom bought for herself for Mother's Day. I bought her a big hanging flower arrangement for her back porch.
This funny bird was something that my mom bought for herself for Mother's Day. I bought her a big hanging flower arrangement for her back porch.
It took Jacyn a day or so to warm up to Daddy, but she is so happy to have him home. Don't they just look so cute together. Jacyn looks so much like daddy.
I also found out that my best friend, Bridgett, is pregnant. We are so excited. We took this picture right after she told me.
My mom and Letty and Thomas put the flowers in this little statue girls basket, they did a great job.
We also went up to see my Aunt Linda and Uncle Pat who were in town visiting from Spain. Dan went golfing with my dad, Pat and my uncle Jim on Sunday and they had a great time. I had forgotten the memory card for our camera and so when Dan left to get one my Aunt and Uncle left, so I didn't get any pictures of them with my camera. My mom has pictures, but I haven't gotten any copies yet. It was a lot of driving, from picking up Dan in Vegas on Friday, then driving to Sandy on Saturday, then driving back home Monday. We had a fun trip though.
Today we went to the movie theater and saw Ironman. It was so cool. That was the first time in forever that we have seen a movie in a theater. Jacyn did pretty good. She actually fell asleep, even with the loudness of it all. Today ended with us having a little bbq of pork ribs that turned out awesome and then we watched another movie, this time at home, Alvin and the Chipmunks. During the movie Letty got up and started dancing, it was so cute.


1 comment:
I'm glad you guys have had fun! It was nice to see you if only for a little while. The picture of Dan and Jacyn is so cute! I love the other pics too. I'm so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment