Yesterday at Thomas' baseball game we got his schedule, an information sheet about pictures and another paper that I hadn't looked at until today. It was from the St. George RoadRunners Baseball team for the Junior RoadRunners Club. It's a thing for kids ages 4-13 to get discounted admission tickets, a t-shirt and other stuff. When I looked at the papers today lo and behold what did I see, but the picture of Thomas catching the first fly ball of last years season. I was so excited to see that picture used as the main photograph on their flyer. How awesome. Not only was this picture on the front page of our local newspaper right after it happened, but now it's being used for their flyers and who knows what else. Here's a copy of the flyer. Am I a proud parent or what. Thomas sure is collecting a lot of baseball memorabilia all ready.
Free & Fun Back to School Printables
1 month ago



No comments:
Post a Comment