The kindergarten classes had a field trip to a local park last Friday. I have finally uploaded the pictures to my computer and thought I would share a few here. I really didn't get too many pictures of Thomas and Letty as they were scattered about the park playing the whole time.
I actually on got this one picture of Thomas while at the park and the next picture of Thomas and Letty and their friend Melissa afterwards.
Here's Jacyn practicing walking.
Some of the girls caught this toad and had to show it off. Pretty impressive for girls. I thought he was pretty cute myself.
Here's my little Samurai Baby. Thomas got this sword at the birthday party the other day and Jacyn picked it up yesterday and it was so cute. Notice her hair, it turned out so cute. And then there's that farmer tan she's sporting.
Today I turned around to find Jacyn inside the kitchen cupboard.
And then tonight I had to take a picture of Jacyn in her froggy nightgown. Doesn't she look so cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment