Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thomas at his second baseball game of the season

Thomas is playing Pee Wee baseball this year for Washington City. This was his second game, it was actually the third game of this season, but we missed the second one because we got to go get Daddy from the airport in Las Vegas at the same time as his game. They had their team pictures taken before the game and Thomas hadn't been feeling well all day. I was hoping that he would at least be able to fake it for the pictures, but right before we left for the game he said he felt better. That didn't last long, right when it was his turn to get his single taken he threw up. But then he felt good and was able to get his pictures taken and last through pretty much the entire game. He even got a baseball thrown at his head and he muscled through (not without a little crying, but that's to be expected). I got this picture of him while he was playing outfield (after he got hit by the ball the coach pulled him to the outfield to help him feel better). I think you might be able to tell that he wasn't feeling too well from the picture, but hey, he tried.

1 comment:

Megan said...

poor Thomas...you can totally tell that he's not feeling well! I'm glad he got his pictures though!