Thomas tried to catch a fish, he didn't, but he had fun trying.
Letty wasn't feeling too well, I was barely able to get this smile out of her.
Jacyn had fun walking around on the rocks with Daddy.
And then walking around on the sand.
I thought I would take a picture of myself.
And here's Thomas when he was climbing around on the rocks.
Here's Dan and Jacyn when they were climbing around on the rocks.
We took our neighbor's little boy, Kyler, with us and here he is with Dan, Thomas and Letty on the top of a big rock that they climbed.
Jacyn had fun drinking her first Capri Sun.
She also had fun boating. This was her first time out since she was a month old.


3 comments:
I saw your boat out on the street. Looks like a fun time! I love that you guys were able to go out and do something fun while Dan was here! Drive safe today!
Looks like fun! How nice of you to take Kyler! I bet his mom loves getting a break from him with her new baby and all. When you come visiting teaching will you show me how you did that thing on the side of your blog where it shows how recently your blog buddies updated?
That looks fun! I'm looking forward to going camping this summer, or just day trips like this one.
Post a Comment