I took Letty to Kiddie Kandids to get her free 8x10 birthday picture today. The shirt I had wanted her to wear got stained on her birthday, so we ran to the store and bought this princess shirt for her to wear. I think the picture turned out pretty good. She's really good at taking pictures. The only problem is she has this automatic smile that isn't her true smile, so we had to try to get her to laugh to get a "real" smile out of her. It was fun. And of course we had to take Flower the Unicorn with us.
Here are the other poses that I didn't get copies of.






2 comments:
She is such a cutie girl! I love the picture of her standing up with the blocks...something about the way she's standing reminds me so much of you!
She looks very pretty!
Post a Comment