Monday, September 1, 2008

Town Square

Before my parents left to go home today we decided to take them to the St. George Town Square. It's such a fun place, right in downtown with a splash pad fountain and little stream with waterfalls for the kids to play in. We decided to throw an impromptu pre-birthday party for Dan while we were there, his birthday is September 3rd. My mom and I ran to the store and bought a cake and some ice cream and we brought them back and surprised Dan with it and some gifts. It was a lot of fun. I got a ton of cute pictures of the kids playing there, so here they are.

Here's a few pictures of Dan in his new shirt that we got him for his birthday.
Me and my mom.
Jacyn loved the waterfalls so much, she kept going up to them and putting her hands in them.


Then she would climb up on top of the waterfalls.
Jacyn also loved the fountain splash pad. She would just run around in the water.
Then there's this picture, I took it just after she had a stream of water land on her head. Her facial expression is so funny.


And I can't forget my other little hams.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Great pictures! Your famil is so adorable!

All for J's said...

Chantel, you have a beautiful family!! Cute pics at the park. I like the pic of you and your mom too. I hope you don't mind but I liked the phrase on your blog that says "just being together is enough" so I put it on mine...Have a great day. Jen :)