Friday, September 26, 2008

Premier Night

So, I bunch of shows have started back up this week, but especially tonight. All the shows that I watch all happen to air on Thursday night, so I'm really happy that we now have a DVR. After recording all the shows and after putting the kids to bed I decided to start watching all the recorded shows. I got through three, ER, Ugly Betty and Greys Anatomy. Of course I start with ER which has me bawling immediately. I don't know if any of you out there watch ER, but it was heartbreaking, this season opener. Ugly Betty was funny, it was Ugly Betty. Greys Anatomy always seems to make me cry, I think it's because of all the sappy love story stuff in it. Dan hates that show and doesn't ever let me watch it when he's home, so that's another good reason for the DVR. So, I cried a little bit tonight watching Greys Anatomy too. But that darn ER, I guess it's a good thing that this is the last season of that show. It's always making me cry and now I'm probably going to have puffy eyes in the morning. Oh well. I didn't get to watch the recording of Survivor: Gabon yet, I'll have to do that tomorrow. Do any of you out there reading my blog watch any of these television shows that are now starting to premier, or is it just me?

2 comments:

All for J's said...

I love ER! Jeff DVR'ed it last night and I am about to watch it, by myself and I know I will cry too. Jeff refuses to watch it. I got him hooked on Grey's over the summer and we plan on watching it together tonight. Boys are funny aren't they?!

Tammy Anderson said...

I need DVR. I had to use the good old fashioned VCR to tape the overlapping shows. I love Survivor, Gray's Anatomy, and ER. I haven't watched Ugly Betty yet. I didn't have enough TV's to record CSI so it was missed. I was so sad that Prat died on ER!