We had planned on going to Yuba Lake with my parents for the holiday weekend, but things didn't work out and we weren't able to go. My parents still went though and they got hit by a storm of sand, wind, and rain. After a night of that excitement they decided to come down and visit us. We were so happy to see them. This was the first time they had ever seen our new house.
Here's Papa and Grandma with Jacyn on the swing in the backyard.
Papa and Letty on the swing.
Later that evening we took my parents to a place called Pioneer Park that is basically a natural park, full of red sandstone rock formations and is just fun place to hike around.
Here's Jacyn at Pioneer Park sampling the dirt, yummy.
Here's Jacyn in a place called the "crack." Of course she couldn't see that place without climbing up inside there.


The kids and Grandma.

Then as we were leaving we saw this beautiful sunset. I took a picture of it hoping that it would show up as beautiful as it looked and I think it did.

Then as we were leaving we saw this beautiful sunset. I took a picture of it hoping that it would show up as beautiful as it looked and I think it did.






No comments:
Post a Comment