
Dan called me upstairs to see Jacyn in the backyard. We were trying to change her diaper and she took off and climbed up on the table, then proceeded to pee on the table. When she saw us and the camera she just laughed and smiled. She thinks she's so funny.

Today Thomas brought this paper home from school. I guess they were supposed to write about what they did over the holiday weekend. He wrote "I wint (went) hikige (hiking). I wint (went) to the wotr (water) park." Then he drew the picture. While we were at the Town Square splash pad or water park as Thomas calls it, he was trying to jump from one big rock to another and he slipped and scraped his face on the second rock. That's what the picture is that he drew on the top of the page. That's him jumping from one rock to the other and falling and hitting his face. The picture he drew under that one is the mountains that he hiked on and the little blue line is the "crack" at Pioneer Park that he climbed up. I just thought that picture of him falling was the cutest thing ever, so I had to share it.

Here's Thomas with his scraped up face from the fall. He's still so adorable.

I got a haircut today. I absolutely love it. It's so nice to have short hair again.


2 comments:
Jacyn is a ham. I love your hair cut! Very cute!!! It is so intersting to see how kids see things like how Thomas told about his weekend.
such adorable pictures! Jacyn cracks me up. I would have put money on Katy being just like that, but she sort of lost her interest in climbing. Thank goodness! LOVE the new haircut! I have been thinking about letting mine grow out, but seeing yours reminds me that it is fun and cute to have short hair, you just have to get it cut right!
Thomas is a cutie!
Post a Comment