Jacyn had her 12 month doctor appointment today, albiet one month late, but that's how it goes with her doctor down here. I was so interested in finding out how much she weighed, I was guessing she weighed somewhere around 18 pounds. I was a little close, she weighs 17lbs. 12oz., less than what I expected but that's ok and he is 29 3/4 inches long. The doctor said that she is growing fine, he isn't worried about her weight because it is progressing along normal lines. She's in the 2nd percentile in her weight. It's so funny. She's in the 51st percentile for her height. So far she is the smallest of all our kids, but not by much. Thomas and Letty were both in the higher percentiles for their height and they both have always been pretty skinny. In the other developmental areas Jacyn is doing great. She may not be talking like the majority of one year olds are, but she is doing other things that the majority of 15-16 month olds are, so she's doing great.
No comments:
Post a Comment