Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Jacyn's chipboard name is finished.


I finally finished the chipboard letters of Jacyn's name that I was decorating for her room. They turned out so cute. I have to thank my friend and neighbor Tricia for all her help with them, she is a big time scrapbooker and let me use her stuff and showed me how to do it all. Without her I would never have been able to make them so cute. I now have my mind set on making our family name out of chipboard but I have to find really wide letters because I want to put pictures where the letters are, it will be really cute.

2 comments:

Tammy Anderson said...

Those are way cute! You'll have to show me how to do them sometime.

Megan said...

oh, they did turn out way cute! Kudos to you, and Tricia! I have had the plan to make some letters for MaKaty for about well, 16 months, but as you can tell...it hasn't happened. I get scrapbook pages done, but those projects just never seem to happen!