Dan has to go back to Chicago for at least a week. He leaves tomorrow morning at 6:00 a.m. on the shuttle to the Las Vegas Airport. I'm so sad. We just barely found out that he was leaving tomorrow this afternoon, so it's been a pretty fast adjustment for me. I'm not ready for him to go. He is only supposed to be gone for a week, but we both have a feeling that it may end up being longer than that. I've been going for walks with my neighbor every evening and when Dan's gone I can't do that, so that sucks. I've also been able to sleep in with him home because he gets up early and gets Thomas ready for school. It's been very nice, but not something that I expected to last forever. I guess I'm just not ready to be a single parent, even if it is only for a week. I'm tired of the traveling that Dan has been doing, it's finally starting to get to me.
3 comments:
I don't know how you do it Chantel. You are such a trooper. If you've gotten through most of this year with Dan gone you can do it. I know you are stronger than I am. Call if you need someone to talk to.
I'll have to come over sometime this week...I'll bring my blog book so that you can see it...just let me know when a good time is!
Hey Sweetie! Hang in there, sending you strength from Vegas. Hugs n hugs, Jen :)
Post a Comment