Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Teeth

Well, here we are again, both Thomas and Jacyn getting a new tooth in at the same time. The other day Thomas said he felt something sharp on the bottom of his mouth, I looked and there was a tooth starting to poke out behind a slightly loose tooth on the bottom. This is the third time this has happened this way with Thomas. I'm beginning to wonder if he will ever lose any of his teeth the regular way, without a dentist's help. I'm really hoping that we will be able to get that loose tooth out ourselves this time. I also noticed that Jacyn has a tooth that just poked through her gums on the bottom too. She's been a little cranky lately and last night was the worst. She wanted to nurse all night long and she's not sleeping like she normally does. I hope this doesn't last too long, it's tiring.

No comments: