Thursday, September 18, 2008

Harvest Moon and Rain, Rain, Go Away....

Monday night there was a beautiful orange moon rising over the horizon. I found out the next morning that it was a Harvest moon. Very pretty.

Well, we didn't really want the rain to go away, since it never really rains down here anyway, but it's the only saying that I can think of for rain. Tuesday we had a huge downpour that eventually turned into hail. The neighborboy was out riding his bike and when it started to hail he brough out this huge umbrella. He and Letty had such a fun time playing with that umbrella in the rain. Jacyn was out there too, but I didn't get a picture of her. She loves all kinds of water, even the rain. She thought it was so much fun to run around outside in the rain. By the time Jacyn and Letty came inside they were soaking wet, but happy. Jacyn kept grabbing at her hair and pulling it up, must have been because it was wet and felt funny.

3 comments:

Tammy Anderson said...

I remember having lots of fun playing out in the rain as a kid. Summer storms were the best!

boonhyang1 said...

Chance and I are looking at your pictures and she said wow Letty is getting tall. She is excited that Letty has long earings. I realized about the music as I was scrolling down on your work of art.

Hope all is well.

Chance and Allison

Mom said...

It is so fun to see and hear what my grand kids are up to. I really in joy what and how you write your blog thank you for being you. love mom