Why does Letty keep cutting her hair. I left the house for a little bit to visit with my neighbor and when I come back she has cut her bangs off, again. They just barely grew back from the last time she cut them. This time they look even worse than before and she also cut a large chunk from the side of her hair. I was and am still so upset about it. When I pressed her about why she did it, all she could say was that she wanted to be pretty. I don't understand what chopping your hair and pretty have in common, but I guess it must make sense to a 4 year old. The most depressing thing about it for me is that I have been trying to plan a family picture day for the last month or so, but it just hasn't happened and now when we do finally get the picture done I'm going to have to come up with something to hide the fact that Letty's hair is a disaster. I'm sad. I'm planning on taking her somewhere tomorrow to get it all cut the length that she cut the side. Even with that "fix" it won't fix the bangs. I may go look for some wide fabric headbands to cover the spiky bangs, we'll see. So for now, I will be posting a picture of the new haircut with accompanying 1/4 inch bang spikes a la Letty, tomorrow. Be prepared for a very short bob.
2 comments:
Oh, no! Again! I'm so sorry. Maybe her hair will come in thicker! Think positively, right?
Wide headbands are a great fix. And pretty much the only fix. I'm sorry she did it again. :(
Post a Comment