Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Picking and Fall Leaves

Today we took Thomas out of school early so that we could drive an hour away to a pick your own pumpkin patch. It was so much fun. The kids loved it. We went last year and had so much fun that we have decided to make it a yearly tradition. This years pumpkins weren't as good as last years, because of a snow storm that came through a few weekends ago, but we were still able to get quite a few great pumpkins.



After pumpkin picking we went to Oak Grove to check out the fall leaves. It was definitely not a disappointment. The kids had fun running around and I got some great pictures.
Check out the color on these leaves, Awesome!

And finally, a picture of me and Dan, by ourselves.

2 comments:

Tammy Anderson said...

I really like the picture of Jacyn trying to pick up the pumpkin and her shirt is adorable. I love the picture of you and Dan together. You both look so happy!

Heidi said...

Love the pic of Jason and the pumpkin! We'll have to try this place. It looked like fun.